Design interactive 2D animations with cutting-edge drawing tools!
|Latest Version||Adobe Animate CC 184.108.40.206044|
Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
|Updated||August 12, 2020|
|Author||Adobe Systems Inc|
|Category||Imaging and Digital Photo|
Design interactive 2D animations for Windows PC with cutting-edge drawing tools and publish them to multiple platforms - including Flash/Adobe AIR, HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, or even custom platforms -- and reach viewers on broadcast TV or virtually any desktop or mobile device. The industry’s leading animation toolset lets you create apps, ads, and amazing multimedia content that moves across any screen. Adobe Animate CC (Adobe Flash) is always getting better, with new features rolling out regularly. And with your Creative Cloud membership, you get them as soon as it releases them.
Get your game on
Createinteractive web-based content for games and ads using powerful illustration and animation tools. Build game environments, design start screens, and interfaces, create interactive player sprites, and even integrate audio. With Animate CC 2020, you can do all your asset design and coding right inside the app.
Create characters that come alive
Sketch and draw more expressive characters with pressure- and tilt-sensitive vector brushes that work like the real thing. Make your characters blink, talk, and walk with simple frame-by-frame animation. And create interactive web banners that respond to user interactions such as mouse movement, touch, and clicks.
Publish to any platform
Reach your audience on desktop, mobile, and TV by exporting your animations to multiple platforms, including HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, Flash/Adobe AIR, and custom platforms like SVG. You can include code right inside your projects and even add actions without having to code.
Create new poses for vector or raster content using mesh deformation.
Better layer control
Organize your layers in a parent-child hierarchy for easier animation between poses.
Thanks to Adobe Sensei, Adobe Animate 2020 version now automatically matches mouth poses to sound inflections.
VR authoring and publishing (beta)
Use your 2D skills to export 360 VR animations and create an immersive experience for virtual walk-throughs.
Features and Highlights
- Creative Cloud Libraries and in-app integration with Adobe Stock
- Vector and custom art brushes with scaling on zoom
- Typekit integration
- HTML5 wrapper templates
- 4K+ video export, custom resolution, and FPS
- Tagged colors and colored onion skinning
- 360° rotatable canvas
- .OAM file packaging
- SVG import onto the stage
- Updated Bone tool
- H.264 video import, audio looping and splitting on the timeline
- Sprite sheet export
- Native HTML5 Canvas and WebGL support
- Custom platform support
- New Motion Editor
- HTML5 publishing optimization
- Improved brushes and pencils
- Variable-width strokes with tweening
- Save enhancements
- iOS 64-bit support
- Animation guides
- 64-bit architecture
- Real-time drawing
- Unlimited pasteboard size
- Testing and debugging via USB
- Custom metadata APIs
- Object-level undo
- Projector support
- Wide platform and device support
- Prepackaged Adobe AIR application creation
- Adobe AIR mobile simulation
- Stage 3D targeting
- Efficient workflows for mobile development
- Content scaling when resizing images
- Enhanced layer control
- Symbol rasterization and better performance
- Enhanced code snippets handling
- Auto-save and file recovery
- Incremental compilation
- Flash Builder integration
- ActionScript editor
- XML-based FLA source files
- Improved integration with Adobe creative tools
- Wide content distribution
- Object-based animation
- 3D transformation
- Motion presets
- H.264 support
- XFL support
- SWF import
- Photoshop and Illustrator import
- Animation conversion to ActionScript
- ActionScript 3.0 development
- Rich drawing capabilities
- Sophisticated video tools
Note: 30 days trial version.