Video Management Software (VMS) for your Windows PC
|Latest Version||Blue Iris 184.108.40.206|
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
|Updated||May 26, 2022|
Use up to 64 cameras (webcams, network IP cams, analog cards, or your Windows PC desktop). Capture JPEG snapshots or movies in standard MP4, AVI, advanced DVR, or Windows Media file formats.
- Overlay the current date/time as well as a logo or other information.
- Optionally record audio.
- Use a timer to determine when the system is armed.
- Images may be captured as either JPEG images, MPEG movies or Windows Media movies.
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice phone call (with automatic redial), or external program/script.
- Run Blue Iris app as a Windows service so that only you have control over its operation on a shared PC.
Web Server (UI3)
- Built-in web server enables you to bring your Blue Iris software with you anywhere!
- Remotely connect to your Blue Iris from anywhere in the world, from any web enabled device.
- Desktop and mobile viewing.
- View live cameras, recorded clips and alerts.
- User authentication with permission based viewing.
- Automatically adjusts if IP changes.
- Detailed log.
- Use Blue Iris’s powerful digital Zoom and Pan functionality remotely!
- Intel core i7 with QuickSync for hardware decoding
- 8GB or more RAM
- Microsoft Windows 10 64 bit
- nVIDIA graphics adaptor for efficient screen display
- 7200+ RPM drives and/or SSD drive
Note: 15 days trial version.