is a free stability checking tool
that was created back in 2003 and was regularly updated since. It enables you to fully test your computer's stability, using 4 different tests
aimed at testing the CPU, GPU:3D
for the GPU stability, and Power Supply, a combination of CPU:Linpack
to fully load your Power Supply. Benchmark your Windows Computer's CPU now!
Each test can be run indefinitely, or for a fixed amount of time. You can even include an idle period at the beginning or at the end of a test, to better see how your computer's temperature rise from an IDLE state to fully loaded, and the other way round.OCCT
benchmark tool also embeds a monitoring engine, giving you complete readings of the computers inner temperatures, voltages, and fan speed, and displays them both in graphs plotted in real-time and at the end of a test. If you are worried about performance with the real-time graphs, don't: even if they are really light, just hiding the graph panel will stop them from refreshing.
The app even protects your computer
from overheating or damage by including alarms you can customize for every sensor: once you go above (or below) the alarm value for temperature, voltage, or fan speed, the test will stop to protect your computer.
Features and Highlights
- Up to 16-core support (for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
- Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU, or RAM, ... )
- CPU and Motherboard detection
- Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
- Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test
- Multi-language support
Note: For personal use only.