Free antivirus engine for detecting trojans, viruses, malware & other threats!
|Latest Version||ClamAV 0.103.1|
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
|Updated||February 05, 2021|
|Author||Cisco Systems, Inc.|
It includes a multi-threaded scanner daemon, command-line utilities for on-demand file scanning, and automatic signature updates. Clam AV supports multiple file formats, file and archive unpacking, and multiple signature languages. Access to the app versions that work with your operating system. ClamAV antivirus is the open-source standard for mail gateway scanning software.
Features and Highlights
- Command-line scanner
- Milter interface for Sendmail
- Advanced database updater with support for scripted updates and digital signatures
- Virus database updated multiple times per day
- Built-in support for all standard mail file formats
- Built-in support for various archive formats, including Zip, RAR, Dmg, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, OLE2, Cabinet, CHM, BinHex, SIS and others
- Built-in support for ELF executables and Portable Executable files packed with UPX, FSG, Petite, NsPack, wwpack32, MEW, Upack and obfuscated with SUE, Y0da Cryptor and others
- Built-in support for popular document formats including MS Office and MacOffice files, HTML, Flash, RTF and PDF
For the ClamAV free application, we recommend having 5 GB of free space available. This recommendation is in addition to the recommended disk space for each OS.