Report generator for Windows Forms, ASP.NET, MVC and .NET Core
|Latest Version||FastReport.Net 2022.1.9|
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
|Updated||January 19, 2022|
|Author||Fast Reports Inc.|
- Includes a powerful visual report designer for creating and modifying the reports. Your application can run the designer from the code.
- Includes online report designer for ASP.Net (only in Enterprise edition)
- Connect to any database, use any of its tables or create queries
- Add dialogue form(s) to your report to prompt for parameters before running a report
- Using built-in script you can manage the interactions with dialogue form controls and perform complex data handling
- Finally, view the result and print or export it to many common document formats
FastReport.Net is a full-featured reporting solution for Windows Forms, ASP.NET, MVC, and .NET Core. It can be used in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005-2019. Supports .Net Framework 2.0-4.x, .NET Core 2.0.
Features and Highlights
- FastReport is written in C# and contains only managed code. It is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher. Also, it is compatible with .NET Core .NET Framework 1.x is not supported
- Full source code is available. Fast Report can be customized to suit your needs
- Object Map. You can add geographical maps to your report.
- Support the clouds. It can save reports to one of three services: Google Drive, DropBox, and OneDrive.
- Reasonable price and licensing policy. At a reasonable price, you get a full-featured reporting solution with a royalty-free runtime report engine and a designer!
- The extendable architecture allows you to create your own objects, export filters, wizards, and DB engines. If existing features are not enough for you then extend them!
- Supports RDL format - import and export.
- Imports Crystal Reports templates.
- Very compact and really Fast!
Note. Limited functionality in the demo version. Watermark on output.