Break free from distractions, unleash your productivity!
|Latest Version||FocusMe 22.214.171.124|
Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
|Updated||November 22, 2023|
|Author||FocusMe Inc Ltd|
|Category||Office and Business Tools|
Need to get some work done? Block access to time-wasting websites and desktop applications in seconds. Say Good-Bye to any distraction or online addition for as long as you want. Want to use Google Docs or any other cloud bases service? Sometimes it’s not best to shut off the Internet completely. Only allow the Websites you need for your work and block the rest.
You don’t want to mess with technology. No need to restart your web browser or clearing your cache. Set up the software in two minutes and focus on getting things done.
Be careful. Focus Me app is the most powerful blocking software app in the world. If you’re committed to a period of blocking (Forced Mode) it won’t matter if you restart your computer till the timer is up. You can even tell FocusMe to protect itself from being uninstalled. You can customize the software any way you want according to your needs and build personal routines with ease.
Features and Highlights
- Develop a schedule for your workday that ensures you get the important stuff done
- Limit your time daily or hourly on any website or application and easily save 2 hours per day
- Work 25% more efficiently by avoiding multitasking
- Get your Freedom back from social media with a website blocker
- Go Cold Turkey and quit addictions such as games, gambling, or porn.
- Blacklist websites or apps for as long as you wish – a week, a month, a year, or forever!
- Only allow your kids to play video games that you approve
- Limit time spent on online and desktop games and websites
- Track how your kids use the Computer
- Improve employee productivity
- Prevent or time limit access to websites or apps
- Enforce company policies
- Completely customize exceptions
- Set exceptions according to your willpower
- Temporary pauses if emergencies happen
- Follow through when your mind has changed and “you don’t feel like it”
- Set up long-term schedules and working routines that stick
- Make good behavior more automatic and bad behavior more difficult
- Put your productivity on auto-pilot by building habits that stick
- Stop falling victim to your willpower and quit bad habits forever
- Transform your unproductive behaviors into productive actions
Note: 14 days trial version.