Get the party started and create your own anime styled characters!
|Latest Version||Gacha Club|
Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
|Updated||August 30, 2020|
After several years of development in studio Lunime, Gacha Club game represents a tasteful combination of the elements found in their earlier titles such as Gacha World, Gacha Resort, and Gacha Life, making a brand-new ultimate role-playing title. In addition to the extensive character customization, players will be happy to learn that Gatch Club also features a wide array of puzzles, RPG battles, mini-games, and more.
By default, the game comes with 10 studio-ready characters that can be customized extensively. They are then placed on the main roster tab where they can be easily dragged and dropped to the game scenes. In addition to them, the roster screen also features an additional 90 slots for all of the other characters that users can create, save, and use at will. The scene editor supports up to 10 characters, with the option to save scenes and load them without restrictions. The game also has tools for managing pets and objects, narration, club customization, decorative titles, and more.
CREATE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS
- Customize 10 main characters and 90 extra characters
- Change the colors for almost all of your items
- Choose from 600 different poses
- Adjust your hair/eyes/items to fit your characters
- Choose and customize hundreds of pets and objects
- Set custom profiles for all your characters
- Import and Export your friend’s characters
- Add up to 10 characters anywhere on the screen
- Add your favorite pets and objects to the scene, too!
- Choose from a wide variety of backgrounds and foregrounds
- Make your characters talk to each other with custom text boxes, pets too!
- Add a Narrator to create story-telling scenes
- Save and Load up to 15 scenes
- Use face presets to quickly change your face
Gacha Club represents a highpoint of Lunime catalog of games, offering something for every anime fan and creative Windows PC gamers (especially younger audience) who want to express themselves in digital space.
The game comes in a standalone installation package that can be tried out for free, with many of its features not requiring the purchase of premium unlocks. Sadly, any form of coop or multiplayer is absent, as are built-in tools for sharing your creations to popular social networks. Since it is focused on stylish 2D visuals, it can easily run on all modern PCs running Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.