VirtualBreadboard is a simulation and development environment
|Latest Version||Virtual Breadboard 6.08|
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
|Updated||June 25, 2023|
|Category||Imaging and Digital Photo|
It features an intuitive and user-friendly interface and provides you with access to a wide collection of circuit template. It’s unable to analyze simulate though, so if that’s what you’re looking for you might want to go with something else instead. Virtual Breadboard is a program for developing Breadboard form factor digital circuits and creating the microcontroller software that starts them. Virtual Breadboard is building an artificial intelligence design assistant for physical computing and internet-of-things applications.
The VBB is modern App for the Windows Universal Platform (UWP) uses the Fluent Design System modelled on the Windows Paint 3D App that we all know and love.
Features and Highlights
- An intuitive interface that could be easily used by anyone that knows what they’re doing.
- Allows you to choose from a rich collection of circuit templates or instead opt to create your own.
- Gives you the opportunity to personalize your project with various components (instruments, timers, function generators, motors, LCD/LED displays, and more).
- Displays the error log while the circuit is emulating so that you can see what went wrong in real-time.
- Gives you the ability to use the terminal component to send UART commands at TTL levels.
- Perfect app for use by teachers, students, and engineers alike.