Discover your next game from a library of PC games with Xbox Game Pass!
|Latest Version||Xbox 1.0|
Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 11
|Updated||June 25, 2023|
With the new Xbox app for Windows 10/11 PCs, play the games you love to play. Browse the catalog, view recommendations, and discover your next favorite game from a library of high-quality PC games with Xbox Game Pass. See what your friends are playing and chat with them across Xbox console, mobile, and PC. You can also purchase great PC titles, DLC, and add-ons from the Store, all in one place.
Many games that are purchased for Xbox One console also come with the free license to be played on PC, and this app makes them all one click away. Additionally, the official Xbox app for Windows 10/Windows 11 is also fully compatible with Game Pass, an innovative subscription service that unlocks a large library of free games to all of the service members. With Game Pass and Xbox app, gamers from all around the world can enjoy dozens and dozens of high-quality games from leading software publishers, and even better, day-and-date addition to the library in the case of 1st party Xbox publisher and its partner teams.
Xbox app for Windows 11/10 features a stylish interface that resembles the more simplified version of Steam. It promotes new titles via eye-catching thumbnails and powerful search engine, has an in-depth library manager, download monitoring service, and built-in friendliest manager that showcases all online friends on both PC and Xbox One platforms. User profile can be managed with themes and backgrounds, achievements list are just one click away, and chatting with friends can be done both with text and audio (also fully cross-compatible with Xbox One).
In addition to accessing many of its features directly from the Xbox app, gamers can also expect to maintain the social connections and access to various other stats and services directly from inside the game. This is done with the presence of Xbox Game Bar, a background service that will appear as an overlay any time the power button is pressed on the Xbox One gamepads.
The official Xbox app for Windows 10 can be downloaded and used for FREE on Windows 10 and Windows 11 by simply visiting its official Windows Store page and clicking on “Get”.
Features and Highlights
- Explore what’s new and browse the library of Xbox Game Pass games on Windows PC. You can browse by genre, see recommended and featured games, search for a game, and subscribe to Game Pass.
- Game detail pages display gameplay trailers, screenshots, system requirements, ratings, and reviews; you’ll also see add-on content and suggestions of similar games that other players also like.
- Manage your installed games with the sidebar. Most recent games are at the top, or you can reorder them as you see fit. You can view download progress and launch any installed game with one click.
- Chat with your friends using voice or text across PC, Xbox One, and mobile, either 1:1 with another friend, or in a group.
- The new Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar work together seamlessly, so players can keep up the conversation from the social tab as they play.
Note: Xbox Game Pass sold separately.