A tile-matching puzzle video game published by PopCap Games!
|Latest Version||Zuma Deluxe 1.4|
Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
|Updated||June 25, 2023|
To make the gameplay more varied and interesting, developers have added four types of powerups that can be activated by blowing up the ball with a powerup symbol. The powerups include pushing the ball group backward away from the skull, time slowdown, accuracy boost that paints the travel path of each thrown ball, and finally explosion power that will eliminate a large number of balls in a small radius.
The design of the Zuma Deluxe is simple but highly addictive. Its easy rules, fast-paced gameplay, satisfying audio/visual design, and instant load times promote repeated play and chasing the high-score.
After its release, Zuma Deluxe Free has nominated for numerous puzzle/arcade end of the year awards, and it served as a base for several sequels that were released in the following years.
Modes of Play
Zuma Deluxe can be played in two basic modes:
Adventure mode is the standard way of playing. It gives players three lives, with the ability to earn a new life at every 50 thousand points earned. The campaign is separated into three temples, each with numerous worlds, and each world has a selection of individual levels.
Gauntlet mode is practice mode with increasing levels of difficulty. The players can play every stage that they have unlocked through the Adventure mode, with the ability to raise the difficulty level to more challenging Eagle, Jaguar, and Sun God modes.
- Award-winning tile-matching puzzle video game.
- Fun and addictive puzzle gameplay for users of every age.
- Practice your object recognition and aiming skills.
- Fast and responsive controls that award accuracy and skill.
- Wide variety of levels and difficulty settings.
- Fun environments set in the era of ancient Aztec civilization.
- Pleasing music and cheerful audio design.
- Beat the scores of your friends with the built-in leaderboards.
- Modest system requirements.
- Optimized for modern versions of Windows OS.
Note: You're limited to 60 minutes of play in trial version.